Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LA FLORIDA!


 I told the kids they could strip down to their underwear as soon as we got to FL and they did just that!
 International move 11 suitcases.  Thanks Delta for forgetting to weigh our luggage the move wasn't as expensive as we thought it was going to be.



 Badger- Mati looks slightly nervous
 Home and straight to the pool-  Pili LOVES her first pair of flip flops she carries the other pair around everywhere she goes


LUNCH- we're already Americanized and cholesterol levels rising


 Tia Robin  surprised us with a visit and some adorable puppies


 So tempted to buy this one for Mati


 Pili warmed right up to Papa George

 LOS PRIMOS en la casa de la bisabuela Nanny Lorraine




 Sandia y demasiado diversion

 the twins Amelia y Claire off to to good start with Pili and Amelia trying out her Spanish with Pili



1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yayyyy!!! I'm so glad you guys are here! I think the kids need one of those puppies to take to North Carolina, though! :) I wish I could have been there so bad! I've so enjoyed getting to be Aunt Lollie (Lala to Ava and Zoe for some reason) to all of my neices and nephews this summer and I can't wait for your kids to get to know me better. Come see us soon!