Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Faith in God Girls "heart attack"


My new calling (church assignment) FAITH IN GOD GIRLS and I hope I have it for a very long time!

I love these girls.  Today for Valentine\'s day we "heart attacked" a lady in our ward who is going through a divorce, works two jobs, and just started going back to school, and did I mention she has two boys ages 6 and 7.   She is seriously amazing and a good friend of mine so I was really excited to do this service project with the girls for her.
We had so much fun and it was intense because as we were leaving she was pulling in and I'm still amazed she didn't see us.  Two of the girls actually ran right past her.  
We left her some cookies and other goodies and a coupon for a free house cleaning :)
I hope she felt some LOVE today!

(decided to make the hats with the girls today as well and they loved them just as much as the five year olds)







 KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND RAN!!



2 comments:

Nielsen Family News said...

That is an awesome calling- those are really lucky girls to have you for their leader!

Tabitha said...

so fun!!! and what a perfect calling for you!