Monday, April 23, 2012

Back to work

I started taking care of Valentina, my next door neighbor's little girl.  She is 3 months.  I was very excited for the opportunity to make some extra money to help out with the extreme cost of living here in the Dc area, but honestly I was super anxious/nervous about having another baby around.  I feared losing the freedom that I have come to feel lately with a 3 and 5 year old who are becoming so independent.   Well like I always have, I am totally enjoying having a baby around!  Taking care of  Valentina has been such a pleasure the last two weeks.  The kids absolutely adore her and look forward to her arrival everyday, as do I.  This is so healthy for our family, and though I am not even making minimum wage I feel like one rich woman!

bubbles
time for the fresh beat band or as Pili refers to it Marina and Shout
not a fan of tummy time
sorry Valen wish they'd have loaned me pink sheets
Hermosa
Pili is awesome and she loves her new title "the babysitter"
    We had so much fun shopping.  Valentina likes to be on the go so we stay busy
AWEeeeeeee - so glad its spring time we spend A-LOT of time outside

No comments: