Saturday, September 25, 2010

EXTREME MAKE OVER


In 2 weeks they will hopefully go from this....




To this





We still need 3 families to commit to help us with this extreme make-over that I have mentioned in prior post and that you have most likely recieved an email from me about. We also need 500 dollars for beds. If you have any spare change please think of this family. I am positive that if you met them you wouldn't think twice about helping them. Please do not hesitate to donate because you think it is too little; remember that whatever amount in dollars you put is quadrupled in pesos. 50 dollars could buy the kids bunk beds! Por favor. Te necesitamos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nielsen Family News said...

We would love to help out- (though it won't be what I would like to send, as we have lots of medical bills coming through). How would I send you money to help out this family?

nicokekeematipili said...

Gracias Linda! 2 options:
paypal. recipient address nicodelellis@hotmail.com
choose personal and then gift so there is no fee charged. OR personal check made out to my mom
Jeannie Knabb
3931 Raintree Dr
Macclenny, FL 32063