Monday, April 25, 2011

American Cuisine

It seriously had never crossed my mind to look for an American restaurant here in Argentina.  Nico surprised me for my birthday and took me to "KANSAS" what an appropriate name no?  I suddenly was feeling a bit of culture shock.  It started with a 40 minute wait, a pager (which do no exist here) and as we waited for it to light up, I became overwhelmed with the number of people going to town on their blackberries.   Then came the menu, and baby back ribs being one of my all time favorite foods I had forgotten what I was missing.
I'd love to head back to "Kansas" but unfortunately it cost us almost 300 pesos to eat there(double what we usually pay) so we won't be going back anytime soon.




I became a Cesar Salad fanatic while in NY






I

1 comment:

Erin King said...

Kekee, I ate the caesar salad at Landmarc last night and thought so much of you! Miss you!