Saturday, December 17, 2011

PWC Christmas Party and unbelievably great Church party




Jill and Jodi  both go to church with us and their husbands obviously work at PWC.  The party would have been a bust without them by our side the whole night.






Lookin good in their Christmas stripes

 Pili was sick with the Herpe Virus in her mouth.  It was terrible but she looked so stinkin cute I was trying to get a good pic of her all night

I think the best one I got was from behind

Front row seats for the ward program which was absolutely fantastic.  We are feeling even more fortunate to be in such a wonderful ward with so much talent

The Robert family band!!!! they were adorable and now my kids have new idols.  Matias has asked me everyday when they can come over to our house.

  12 days of Christmas in Hawaii

No comments: