Monday, August 5, 2013

Mati's 7th Birthday Party

With Bobby G. Pets

setting up

Refreshments

Party favors

Decor

Cake

Lu taking a peek on his best behavior








These guys are from Argentina :)



We were so happy to have cousin Lucas all the way from Utah with us for Mati's party.


If I was a cooler mom I'd buy a snake like this for Matias.




Pili was very leery in the beginning but ended up touching a few of the reptiles even one of the snakes.
Braver than her mom!


Here comes the best part of the party...... taking on the PYTHON!

45 pounder coming up









Matias I love you so much. You are one BRAVE boy!  I know you enjoyed your birthday cause you asked me that night if Bobby G.  could come back the next day.
Maybe one day Mati D. will have his own snakes :)   If you want to keep your mommy away that would do the trick.


Mati exhausted after handling that python

Mati's favorite little pet







The big present this year


No comments: