Thursday, February 11, 2010

Are your teeth as clean as mine?

Ok so today I went to the dentist for my regular 6 month cleaning. I was a little anxious to have my teeth cleaned by an Argentinean Dentist. How would it be? Couldn't be that different could it? Mabel went first and she was out in 20 minutes. WOW! Her teeth must have been pretty clean I thought, feeling a little nervous that it would probably take double the time to clean mine.
However, she took a quick look at my teeth and then said "You have nothing to clean." She continued to put a paste on my teeth and had me rinse. I laid back down thinking surely there was more to come. She could surely find something to scrape off my teeth and then Floss right? WRONG! She said "You're done" I was in the chair less than 5 minutes. There was a part of me that was relieved, I mean who likes having their teeth cleaned anyways. I soon found myself cracking up "That was a cleaning?"
I wonder what my gynecology appointment will be like next month.... stay tuned. haha

3 comments:

Nielsen Family News said...

Hooray you are a blogger!! I am glad that Argentina is treating you well- can't wait to follow you along on all of your adventures!!
Lots of hugs- by the way we loved your Christmas card; just adorable!!
Congratulations on your teeth!

Daphne said...

I wonder if Matt would have more or less business there? So, they didn't even floss you teeth or anything? No hygentist?

nicokekeematipili said...

nope NADA!
I'm afraid my teeth are going to rot here without my super duper cleanings twice a year!