Sunday, February 28, 2010

THE APARTMENT- WE ARE IN!!

Chivilcoy 3145 apt 1B
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires (1417)
Argentina
We spent the last week in our new apartment and I've been dying to tell you guys about it but we are without internet so my blogging is going pretty slow.
Bedrooms! Wow I love them! Matias and Pili are sleeping well together in their room. Matias loves his bed and after a few stories on the couch he is ready to be tucked in to his ben 10 sheets.
We have to do it quietly so we don't wake up Piluchi. Then I'm off to my bedroom which is no longer invaded by two little ones and I'm telling you Nico and I don't know what to do with ourselves, no actually we do! heehee
I'm actually enjoying doing the laundry. I'm not sure what is normal these days (since I've been without a washer and dyer for 6 years) but I'm washing everynight. Not necessarily because I want to but because I have to wash small loads because of the small size of the machine and the length of time it takes to dry (2-3 hours) not sure what kind of system it has. I prefer to let the clothes air-dry overnight and toss them in the dryer for 20 minutes in the morning.
Our dining table!!! I probably should have mentioned this first because I believe it may be what I've be longing for the most and we are definitely enjoying what a nice big table has to offer a family.
AND THERE WAS LIGHT........ HALELUJIA. The windows are great though I don't have a view of Broadway or of the Hudson, the parking lot will suffice.
We are settled in and very comfortable especially with the new mandate.... Friday night slumber parties at the abuelos house. Date night for us! Went well this weekend :)

Pictures under web albums

4 comments:

Nielsen Family News said...

Congratulations on the new place- how exciting to have your own washer and dryer- I can see how that would be a wonderful novelty for you! Send pics!!

Janelle said...

Glad you're finally "home"! We love the blog -- Elliot is constantly asking to "see pictures Matias". Miss you guys.

Granum Family said...

Sounds awesome! So happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

It seems you are having a wonderful time! You are getting along with your mates Nico and Pili I guess. Doing laundry is not that bad, maybe we are not used to it bue we can still enjoy doing it.
when you don´t have a good internet connection it is pretty slow. There is nothing to do about it, the exact same thing happened to me and I had to settle with it. I hope you will have a great time in your buenos aires apartment and that the party at los abuelos will be fun!
Cheers,
Brittany