Friday, November 4, 2011

Florida oranges

Florida oranges Texas cactus we think your team needs a little practice
Put em  in a high chair feed em with a spoon we can beat your team any afternoon.


I couldn't remember cactus to rhyme with practice I kept singing Georgia Peaches but I knew that wasn't right!! hahaha  So glad to get that off my chest

A few more I ran across that I remembered and really like from my days as a little league cheerleader



How Funky is your Chicken
How Funky is your Chicken (repeat)
How Loose is your Goose (repeat)
So, come on all you Dragon fans (repeat)

And shake your caboose (repeat)  - whoo whoo
Victory

Split the V (clap, clap, clap), Dot the I (clap, clap, clap)

Curve the C (clap, clap, clap), TORY

(Repeat all 3 times) Victory!



Bang, Bang, Choo-Choo Train
Bang, Bang, Choo-Choo Train
Come on Dragons, Do your thiing
Get 'em, Get 'em, Get 'em, Got 'em, Got 'em, Got 'em
Um - now let it roll
Hello
1,2,3,4,5, My name's Ke-kee and I say Hi
6,7,8,9,10, back it up and meet my friend

1,2,3,4,5, We're the Dragons and we say Hi

6,7,8,9,10, back it up and that's the end


.
I can't wait to substitute We're for I and sing this to the kids!!!!
Big and Bad
We're big, B-I-G, We're bad, B-A-D
and we're boss, B-O-S-S, B-O-S-S, B-O-S-S, boss!

Ok I better stop now I'm getting a little carried away

No comments: