Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas vacation in Florida





Ava thanks for putting so many smiles on our face you are one cute little girl and we love you

Swimming with Shamu (Snow's nickname givin to him by Nanny Lorraine)


Trip to the mall to do one of Pili's favorite things in Florida.......

THE TRAMPOLINE!


Mya the family's little miracle baby




Pili said her favorite part of the trip was being with Mya

Pili up in the tree

Matias tried to convince Neannie to get one for him and keep at her place, he knew better than to ask me! lol




Kayli and Snow took Mati to a Baker County High School Basketball game.


Mom went through her box of gifts from our 5 different exchange students.  Matias was so excited about this sword from Spain which Nico informed us was an envelope opener!  Cool.

Evie my niece holds a very special place in my heart.  I remember when she was just 3 and me and Nico took her to Disney and made her suck her thumb and say she was 2 so we wouldn't have to pay to get her in! lol   She was with me and Nico as much as we could get her and kept me sane until I could have my own babies.

Pili's first attempt to have a sleepover with Taytum.  I was so excited that these two bonded.  I used to babysit Taytum and her borther Tucker; from the time I was 10 until I was 15.  They were and still are super special to me, even though I don't see them often.
Taytum was a cheerleader for FSU Seminoles until she fractured her back.

Pili loves her some Mya


Matias learning to ride the dirt bike.  He's not quite there yet.


Badger, dad's Great Pyrenees and Lu really bonded this trip




Pili's in there

No comments: