Wednesday, October 31, 2012

supplements I take

 MSM, Hair, skin, and nail, Easy iron, and Vitamin D : For hair loss (recommended by a Trichologist)

 Vit B12: for vegetarians because it is found mostly in meat.

Lysine: Prevent canker and cold sores

Zinc:  mostly when I feel a cold coming on

Magnesium: for leg cramps and to help sleep

For the kids:
multi vitamin, omega 3, and probiotics

I try to add nutritional yeast and ground sprouted flaxseed to food and drink as much as possible.

I know some experts say that we should get all the nutrients we need from our food and supplements are a waste of money.  However, even though I am eating extremely healthy I'd still rather be safe than sorry and add a few supplements especially when they target specific areas that are troubling me.

No comments: