Saturday, August 21, 2010

Feeling like a Teenager


I'd venture to say that 75% of Argentineans/South Americans have never eaten Mexican Food.



Friday night we had Florencia 17, and her boyfriend Naruel 15, over for dinner and had a blast hanging out with them. Naruel constantly makes us laugh and the kids are IN LOVE WITH HIM. I've never seen a 15 year old boy take so much time with little ones. Luckily Mati slept the first 2 hours so Pili got all the attention and then vice versa. Perfecto! He is charming, and in love with Florencia who is an aspiring artist hoping to make it to BYU, though now a little uncertain since Naruel has fallen into her path. I have high expectations for them both and had so much fun with them Friday night that the whole family slept until 10:30am on Sat. Reminds me of my teenage years!!

I suppose Nico thought this fetal position of Mati's was cute; perhaps in the womb but not in my face! Or maybe he took the picture because he thought I resembled sleeping beauty.

No comments: