Friday, August 27, 2010

McDonalds = Good Service






SIIIIIIIIIIIII, Virtual High Five!

I love McDonalds here in Buenos Aires, in New York I would hardly step foot in a McDonalds. 1. because it was dirty, 2. it attracted the homeless/drunks 3. It made me feel like the food was dirty, 4. there was no playland 5. And Ronald didn't make special appearances :)
Well here it is the total opposite.
McDonalds is one of my favorite places. Always well kept and the service is exceptional. For example as soon as I walk in and they see me with the kids, I am approached by a manager. Take a sit, what can I get for you? A Mcdonalds that has no lines; for mom's with little ones atleast. This concept needs to be introduced in US don't ya think?
I've fallen in love with their salads I'd put money that the chicken isn't processed, though the nuggets the kids eat are another story. And for dessert about the only time you'll see me eating icecream is here, THE dulce de leche icecream cone! It doesn't get much better! Oh and one very important factor of why we go to McDonald's once a week is that Mati has become a Happy Meal fanatic and the toys that come in the happy meals are better quality/price than anything you can get elsewhere. It's a win-win win win win.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Every time I read your blog, I find a new reason to love you even more. THIS post is one of them. I think I went to McDonalds at least once a week when I was pregnant. I think I should keep it up.