Sunday, May 9, 2010

Michael Jackson Impersonation





Meet Ticiano. He is the grandchild of Mabel's neighbor and Mati's newest Pal. We love this kid. He cracks us up. First time he was over for dinner he asked me if Michael Jordan was Black. I was astonished by the question, I mean a 4 year old Argentinean who knows MJ and is also concerned about his race.

Come to find out he has an obsession with Michael JACKSON hence a confusion with Black and White!!!!! hhahaha Check out his impersonation and keep in mind this is without music or his black coat and hat.
ps: any opinions about the hair-cut? A very popular cut here! Matias always ends up with something similar b/c it seems that's about all they know to do. We're working on it, I'm about ready for Matias to go Military!!! The other day he said he wanted a hair-cut like abuelos. I said "how would that be?" his response was "Short and Curly" A perm maybe???? Short I could deal with.

Anywayssss Check out little Michael wannabe >>>>>

2 comments:

Lauren said...

this kid is hilarious!

Lauren said...

this kid is hilarious!