Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thomas and the Ultimate Railroad




Thomas the Train is one of Nico's many obsessions. He started collecting the train sets for Mati when he was two or so and this is where we are now. It's pretty amazazing to me b/c I can't even put together the figure 8 set without getting frustrated and the two of them can put this layout together with in minutes. I love it, but I had to put a ban on Thomas. I realized that Nico had to be stopped, he can be so childlike sometimes!! So today we had some of Mati's friends from school come over to play with Thomas and the RR. Delfina, Milena, Santiago, and Facundo. They had a blast. Matias is choosing his friends well so far. Milena won my heart when she came out of the bedroom shouting "Mama de Matias Delellis, the boys made a disaster." I am so mad that I forgot to take pictures. I even sat my camera out and all. I guess I got a little carried away roasting marshmellows over teh stovetop for the moms. They were a hit and so were the Chocolate chip cookies. Both foods cease to exist here.

2 comments:

Nielsen Family News said...

That is a very good daddy thing to do- it has been a while since we had our train set out- I guess it won't be out of commission forever though;)

Janelle said...

Ha! Chris is totally the same way about Thomas the Train. He has actually had me take pictures of tracks he has built because he is so proud of them. Cracks me up.