Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bob's River Place

Summer vacation in Florida continued.  We discovered Bob's this year.    His river place on the Suwannee River has been around for 40 years.   I can't believe we just now spent our first summer day there.  It will definitely be a tradition for our family.  There's nothing much better than swinging out of trees into a river full of gators!!  No we didn't see any gators I think they stay far away from all the splashes.    The highlight for me was Pili going down the huge slide that shot you out 6 feet into the water.  It scared me to death but she did it three times before she had had enough.


Jessi forced Lucas down
 
Pili was happy to go!!  That's my girl!



 karaoke:  Hey, Soul Sister, Deja vu, Ring of fire

 Klaton jumping off the demon

 Klaton and Nico the only ones brave enough to jump off the Demon

 Jessi swung out and I jumped on to her when she swung back up.  We about gave dad a heart attack.

 shawn and Pili working really hard to get somewhere

rolling log- the kids loved this!


No comments: