Monday, July 9, 2012

a little bit of everything


 Nico getting ready to grill some of dad's butchered cow
 Everybody loves crab legs EXCEPT ME!

 I hadn't creamed corn since I was probably 12.  My dad could cream about 50 in the time I could do 5. He was so fast or I am really out of practice.

sweet dreams
I just love this picture and these girls got a long so well I hope it last.

 3d at Neannies
  wiped out
 Pili painting Lia's nails

We should've slid them down the stairs!! haha

Results from Tropical Storm Debbie

 catching fish in the ditch
 retention pond


Making christmas ornaments and Neannie also taught the kids to sew.  They all made several wallets/purses
 Pili's first time bowling, I couldn't really tell that she cared for it much


A new ice-cream shop in Macclenny highly recommended


Through out the trip every so often Mati would say he needed some family time, meaning he needed a break from his cousins.  Before picking up Nico from the airport one day we spent a few hours at the zoo.  We had a great time just the two of us, especially since it was 98 degrees and we were able to go pretty fast.

Flea market, wasn't really worth our time, but the kids got some cheap toys out of it
 We got a flat tire on the drive back home.  It set us back about 3 hours.  Luckily our insurance sent help within 20 minutes, and Firestone was able to get us a new tire in less than 2 hours.   It was definitely an inconvieniece but it could have been a lot worse.

No comments: