Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Our Christmas tree this year

Since we are going to Florida this year we decided to skip out on the real tree this year and just the ornaments outside on our metal tree.  I'm totally diggin it!





Matias has wrapped atleast 5 presents for me this year!  He loves it and learned pretty fast and honestly his are about as good as mine ( that just tells you how bad I wrap) !




Mom brought all of Aunt Kay's collection of Gingerbread men to me at Thanksgiving.  I actaully asked for them to use for Mati's Winter party since I am in charge of the party and we are doing a gingerbread man theme.  I decided to go ahead and put them up until his party and I LOVE THEM so much that I've decided to start a collection!  So if you want to buy me something for Christmas you know what to get me!!!!





No comments: