Friday, November 16, 2012

We've got visitors!

So George called me Wednesday afternoon and said he was coming up with all the kids for Pili's birthday.  I was beyond ecstatic!!  He left Wed at 7pm and drove all night.  They were here Thursday morning by 10am.  We had a fabulous day.  Pics to prove it!!


Davis getting Mati's ball out of the gutter.  Good think none of my neighbors saw this I'm sure they would have called 911

Evie was wonderful helping me with Nicoletta

 Cousins got to take Pili to school but Uncle George went to my neighbors house who is a chiropractor because his back has been hurting and my neighbor is a generous guy to take a look at him :)

We promised Pili that  Uncle G would pick her up even though it wasn't my turn to do pickups.


Hudsyn told her mommy "I love Pili's uncle's Chuck"

Neannie brought Pili a new tea set and they enjoyed a tea party with OJ and Boiled peanuts!! lol
Those boiled peanuts were seriously the best I've had in a LONG TIME!

Mom and dad got in at 6:00pm just in time for dinner









No comments: