Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving was wonderful this year!
It went something like this...
Woke up:  I cleaned bathrooms and Nico Floors.  House clean feeling a lot better already!
Gave myself a little facial
(skinceuticals microbead scrub, tea tree oil steam, and skinceuticals mask)
Went for a jog around the lake
Showered and went to Wegmans to get everything to make pies
Made pies 
Went to Visit with Stephanie
Then headed to Dusty's for a super wonderful absolutely delicious Thanksgiving Dinner
Pili had a sleep over with Addie and me Nico and Mati did some Black Friday shopping at Wal-mart and Target!

Morgan's Turkey cake!



Amanda and Jade


My contribution to TG dinner
Green bean casserole, blueberry and strawberry pie, banana bread, Cranberry cinnamon goat cheese crackers, manchego, and prosciutto.  Grapes and colby jack!




Dusty and Jamie- I love these girls!!!!


Playing "The game of THINGS"  so much fun!!

a few of our yummy dishes



My favorite was the Brussel sprouts with Pine nuts


No comments: