Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 10 sums it up


Mati not quite quick enough

Our Chinese mail man rocks we love his arrival and checking the mail everyday!

I forgot to clarify that sidewalk chalk is not for the house

 I'm LOVING MY KITCHEN CORKBOARD

Thought I better get a pic of this butternut squash before cutting into it.  I only used about a  third for a pot roast and pure.
I've got to come up with something else to use it for; I never dreamed a third of this would go so far

Mati's collection of leaves


 Pili is such a good shopping companion she'd rather hang with me in Target than be at any playdate or even ballet.   We love getting lunch as well there.  I think we have a mommy daughter tradition in place :)

Have I mentioned I've been yard selling out the ying yang.  In two weekends I've hit up about 25 homes and found fabulous deals. These two bubble blowers for 5 bucks was one of them.   The kids discovered them yesterday in the garage and played over an hour with them.  It was great!


I found these crates at an antique shop while I was in Fl.  I went with my mom to the doctor and happened to notice "hidden treasures" across the street.  I spent about 400 dollars in there but found some of my favorite pieces.  These two keebler biscuit crates cost me about 50 dollars but its the best end table I could have ever imagined for my living room.  It has fragile written across the top in permanent market, it doesn't get much better!  I never though I would be an antique type of person but I'm feeling it with this house.
You may have noticed the red 20 gallon milk jug beside the wicker chair.  That piece is from there as well.


2 comments:

kjerstina said...

What! I have been so busy I haven't been reading blogs lately, and when I saw yours this morning I thought, that doesn't look like Argentina... I had no idea you were back in the US! And so close! You coming to visit NYC any time soon?

nicokekeematipili said...

hey! and YES WE ARE BACK!
Will definitely be in NY sometime soon probably spring early summer.
you can come visit us anytime as well ya know!!! You will love this place as Nico says "it's like the Garden of Eden!"