Saturday, October 29, 2011

halloween kick off

My mom made this costume for my sister Kayli who is two years older than me.  I was so excited to get my hands on it this year for Pili.  However, Pili didn't seem to think it was too cute


 THEN I PROMISED HER CANDY SO I COULD JUST GET A FEW PICTURES AND YOU SEE IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM

A little forced but hey we're still smiling

Did frutillita have a dog?  If she didn't she totally should have!!  Lu didn't know what to think of Pili he was barking at her and going crazy, it was cute.





I did have a back up plan, something a little more frilly for my little princess.......

and she did make a beautiful butterfly though we are going to try for Strawberry shortcake again on Monday.

Matias IS NOT BATMAN he is A BAT he just wanted me to clear that up for everyone!
This was a party at Nico's office at PWC

How many times did I make Nico tell people I was an ANGEL????  A lot!!  I'll probably never get the chance again to hear those words come out of his mouth!! haha



I had to check Matias out of school to make it to Nico's office on time and The Pavilion afterschool program had decorated their bus LOVEN IT!
Pili not so much

Hilarious check this.  I went to Target especially to get some paint for Mati's hair. I had him pose and I sprayed away BUT IT WASN"T PAINT THAT SPRAYED OUT IT WAS THAT STRINGY STUFF!!!
jajajaja What a mess!
 pictures are a bit out of order
my bad


Nico wasn't crazy about the outfit I brought for him and he took it off right after the picture
 I guess he needs to remain "cool" for his colleagues
BOOOOOO!!!!!

N



ROCK ON PWC HR
 Super Party
 GRACIAS!!


AND THEN LA FIESTA De La IGLESIA
- miembros del barrio decoran sus autos y los chicos buscan caramelos de cada baul.

we made a quick pit stop home to paint Matias's face since the mask was bothering him. I decided to stand the hair up a bit more as well and he was in tears he said everyone was going to laugh at him.  I made him tough it up and he got so much attention at the party cause Everyone LOVED his hair!!!






Abby one of Mati's classmates also in the ward, this little one is so fun probably the fact she has two older siblings helps.  Mati has been saying she was his best friend from the first day of school.  They sit at the same table together and I didn't know it at the time but on Day 1 of kinder she was the one who called him over to the table to sit by her!  She reminds me of Cami too Mati's BFF in NY :)  (not that she's taking Cami's placethough no way no how!)

There's my little Mariposa - dicen que manana va a nevar (expecting flurries)

TRICK OR TREAT

 whoops just realized I put his wings on backwards

 I got a kick out of this game. Looks like we've got some positive Young Men in the ward who didn't mind getting head bopped a few times.  The deacons also set up a Haunted House which was great though Pili cried and I yelled "COMING THROUGH WITH A BABY DON"T SCARE US!"  Haha I think I ruined for the other family that was with us SORRY!!!!


More still to come on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait!

No comments: