Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 6- first day of kindergarten and ballet



ADIOS PRIMOS HASTA PRONTO
LES QUEREMOS UN MONTON

Now off to Kindergarten ( not to happy bout that and a little bit nervous)

In tears

Please mom don't make me go
I ended up walking Mati to his class and it was awesome the principal happened to be reading a book in Spanish over the TV.  Mati was hooked right away and I snuck out and he had a fabulous first day


Pili starts classes at Tutus and Tiaras

She had this dumbfounded look on her face the whole time like she really couldn't beleive she was in a ballet class.  She loved and I look forward to her getting over the shock and really seeing her in action.


mati's exact words as he comes out of school
"Mama estuvo BUENISIMO!"   mom that was really really really good
"tuve un GRAN GRAN dia!"       I had a great great day
"Hice Dos digo TRES AMIGOS"  I made two no three friends
"Gracias por traeme a este colegio"  thanks for bringing me to this school


Mrs. Borden afternoon kinder 11:30- 2;30

I WILL NOT try pulling them UP HILL ever again.  I'm thankful we are all still alive hahahhah  I will have to work out my legs a lot more before even attempting that again.
It made for a good laugh but we just about crashed really bad on the bike! LOL


No comments: