Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Interview with an almost 4 year old


who can almost reach the gas pedal
(rise in prices yet again, I feel an economic crisis comin on. 4 pesos to race this care, milk is up to 5.25 a liter not a gallon, it was 3.90 6 months ago.)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
es de noche, vamos a dormir
It's night time, let's go to bed

2. What makes mom happy?
Jugar
Play

3. What makes mom sad?
Cuando no juega con Mati
When she doesn't play with Mati

How does mom make you laugh?
me hace cosquillas
tickling me


What did your mom like to do as a child?
los ositos (referring to carebears)

How old is your mom?
10

How tall is your mom?
20

What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Querido John
Dear John

What does your mom do when you are not around?
Trabajo
Work

If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Jugar
Playing

What is your mom really good at?
Cariciar
Caressing

What is your mom not really good at?
Pegar Pinas
Punching

What does your mom do for her job?
Cuidar los chicos
take care of the kids

What is your mom's favorite food?
Cebolla verdeo
Green onion

What makes you proud of your mom?
estar en Disney
Being in Disney

What makes your mom proud of you?
Encontrar el clip de Pili
finding Pili's hair clip

What is your mom's favorite cartoon character?
Tom y Jerry

What do you and your mom do together?
jugar los dinos
play dinosaurs

How are you and your mom the same?
Nariz igaules
same noses

What is one thing that you wish you could change about me?
Cuando no me compra un juguete
When she doesn't buy me toys

What do you wish you could go and do with me?
Ir a un jugueteria
go to the toy store

What is your favorite thing to do?
estar en el cole
be in school

How are you and your mom different?
Mis orejas no tienen esas cosas
My ears don't have those things (referring to earrings)

How do you know your mom loves you?
Porque me da caricias
because she caresses me


What does your mom like most about your dad?
Que me llueve al cole y mama me busca
That he takes me to school and you mom picks me up

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Los juegos del shopping
The games at the mall

Who are your mom's friends?
Katie. Queres que te digo todos? no se todos solo Katie
Katie. You mean all of your friends? I don't all of them just Katie.

1 comment:

Nielsen Family News said...

That is adorable! He is one bright young man!