Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Beats




Best Beatle band in the world and they're Argentinos! (there are around 200 beatle bands)
I'm not a Beatle fanatic by any means but back in 2000 I grew a crush.
Nico and I were having dinner here in BA and the entertainment at the restaurant happened to be a beatle band; I remember that night well. A couple of weeks ago I saw an advertisement for The Beats, and hinted around to Nico hoping for another memorable night. Fortunately he got the hint and surprised me with tickets. It was a blast. My crush is growing for the beatles or the beats, not sure.







New York, New York this ones for you
mosaic in Central Park, Strawberry fields just blocks from where John Lennon was murdered. What would he think of the last 30 years?????


The Walrus/eggman song mystery tour through me for a loop. Interesting. Those of you livin it up in the 70's maybe know what I'm referring to.

One more favorite. It's so hard with the beatles because every song feels like a hit.

There was one song that I fell in love with that John Lennon wrote. I can't find it anywhere now and I didn't record it.
I think the name is "We are all Human, there's no one to blame" We are black, We are white, We are Gay, We are straight (fyi- Friday they past the law for gay marriage here in BA- first Latin country) back to song; We are tall, We are small etc. It goes on to say we didn't choose what class, country, family to be born into. We are all human, we are all the same, there is no one to blame. Anyone know it??

No comments: