Friday, July 16, 2010

shopping tour 1- Leandro


Here at the queseria/fiambreia I am a regular. When Mati is craving mortadella,and I salami and cheese, I know just where to go and I think I've found the best place in BA.

Leandro, the owner, always takes good care of us. He goes to the market once a week and brings us back fresh meat (day of the kill)
Lomo
one of the most expensive meats here 48 pesos a kilo but he sells it for 33 pesos a kilo. Lomo= Filet mignon or similar enough. Leandro also makes the best Lasagna, lentil stew, locro, shephards pie, etc. Dinner served atleast once a week by the hands of Leandro. He is working on opening a restaurant just next door. We are excited for him and anxious to be the first customers.
Nico was getting a little concerned since I was constantly going to visit Leandro so he decided to accompany me one day and now I have his permission to go visit Leandro as often as I'd like.
We've made a new friend who feeds our stomachs well :)

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Matias's tongue is soooo long!