Friday, July 2, 2010

BEWARE! THIS IS VERY DISTURBING


Life seems good for my little Pili. Jumping on the bed with Mami takes her mind off the itch I suppose. What is under those undies is about to be revealed......

any ideas what that little creature is?

Could it have come from Mati's class?


Or third world country = head lice. Not sure. Lucia, who was taking care of Pili on Friday discovered them. Pili was infested. What really gets to me is that I had no idea and I wonder how long she's had them or if I would have ever discovered them. We did the Lice treatment on everyone and found traces in even Nico's head, my blood isn't sweet so I wasn't surprised that I was free of the little creepy crawlers. Just kidding I was shocked that I managed to remain HL free.
I will be using headlice comb on Pili and Mati everyday now. I'm ready for those little suckers. Recently, a group of scientists in Argentina published a study looking at treating head lice with the fruit of the “paraiso” tree.
I'm assuming that scientist in Argentina are working hard to kill lice because there is a major epidemic here kind of like those mosquitos in the summer. I'm a little freaked out but like I said I'm armed and ready. Bring it on!




We could not believe how patient Pili was with the process and we did two nights in a row. Nico got into it. He seemed to get some kind of pleasure out of finding and killing them. I let him go at. I held the flash light and took pictures!!!


No comments: