Saturday, July 3, 2010

Argentina vs Germany 0-3 I cried


I made good-luck bracelets that ended up being duds.


Mati had a blast with the yarn=spider web







After the second goal Jorge cursed as he walked out of the room, the last thing he said was "que mala leche" which means what bad luck. Pili enacted the rest of the afternoon, "mala leche, mala leche." She thought it was so funny. I'm relieved she didn't repeat his first few choice of words.


I'VE NEVER CRIED OVER SPORTS!!!!!!! It was Maradona's daughter who got me all emotional. I felt her pain for her father and the team. We had some explaining to do to Mati. He got over it in about 2 minutes, record time I bet for a die-hard fan :)








We spent the afternoon in Palermo Hollywood shopping, Nico felt inspired to lift our spirits.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

AWWWWW, Mati was so sad! Glad he got over it quickly. We've been to Nebraska games when they've lost and we have had a 9 or 10 hour drive in the car with Brendan crying and pouting. It's not fun! Be thankful he got over it so fast. Looks like the shopping was a fun distraction :)