Friday, July 2, 2010

Twist on Little Red Riding Hood








Plot:
LRRH has been sent on a secret mission; very 007ish. She has something top-secret in that red basket of hers that she must get to her grandmother.
Her "friend" has plotted against her and has teamed up with the wolf to steal the red basket. HILARIOUS! So Argentinafied, I LOVED IT! So simple yet so effective. Moral of the story: Be careful who you trust.
Mission completed. Mati's first field trip a success.




Parents aren't allowed to ride on the bus so Nico dropped me off on his way to work then I walked to his office afterwards (actually I got lost, walked about 20 blocks in the wrong direction) I ended up demanding Nico to come and rescue me. To my disaproval he got himself a few good laughs, it still surpises him even after 10 years that I am capable of getting lost so easily. I did get a little pity though and we ended up having lunch in a fabulous restaurant. We "watched" Holland vs Brasil and celebrated Brasil's loss.


You would have thought this group of men were Hollanders the way they were cheering them on. I told them I was Brasilian and asked for a little respect. I got them good. We ended up having a lot of laughs together. Argentineans were very happy today to see Brasil go. Forgive us Thiago and Jessi.


I'm posting this picture to show off my new hair cut and the restaurant which was absolutely beautiful, wish I would have taken a few more shots.


Jorge (not father in-law) cut my hair back in the days, 2000. I loved the way he styled my hair but over the years he moved his salon and we lost touch. I happened to stumble across him a couple weeks ago as I was cruising the streets "Jorge's New House" hmmmm I wonder if that is my Jorge. I almost didn't even recognize him. We have reunited and it is wonderful to have one stylist make everyone in the family happy. He did a fabulous job on Mati and Nico as well.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I didn't realize head lice was that big! Luckily we haven't had to deal with that yet! Mati looks too cute in his school picture (I assume that is what it was from).