Friday, July 16, 2010

KEKEEEEEEEE

I was getting tired of hearing Mama between Matias and Pilar so I am welcoming Pili's 99% flip to Kekee.
Kekee look.
KeKee where are you?
Kekee let's go!
Kekee just for the heck of it
you get the picture right? If not check out these clips....


She was concerned that Mati had yet to put on his shoes because I had told him several times to put his shoes on.
baca= zapatos= shoes

Trying to hide to instigate her to talk more, oh her KeKee's get so intense!

First time I officially fixed Pili's hair. I figured since she is used to sitting still for the lice searches she was ready for me to go to town on her hair. I'm not good with parts and getting things even so I knew I was going to need her patience. She did good and she LOVED her new Hairdo :)

No comments: