Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Radio- Milli Vanilli

Just realized it's JULY! Wow I did some damage in June. Almost 40 post somebody stop me. I'm a new blogger is this normal?????????????????????????????????????


When Mati was 2 I went to Florida to spend a week with a friend (not friend anymore) and just about got ejected from her car when I tried to put in one of Mati's music CD's. Living in NY without a car I hadn't realized how uncool it was to play kids music while cruising.
I guess I am uncool because that's all we listen to now that we have a car. We sometimes opt to leave the radio off because if we turn it on we know Pili is going to start saying "No Papa No papa No papa" We have no chance, she has her favorites.
I'm not bothered by it much, I enjoy listening to Pili repeat the last word of every stanza, and I figure I'm not missing out on much anyways; Argentine Radio doesn't exactly play Usher or Ne-Yo. However, with Mati asleep and Pili trying to drive I went for it and guess what I was missing....... GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE dada dada Oh Oh Ohhhhh I LOVE YOU" Yes. Milli Vanilli. I got so excited and would have jammed out but didn't won't to wake Mati. So I ended up recording it for you guys.
I am now on a mission to get rid of the CD stash in the glove compartment, I can't be missing out on no Milli Villi no more!!

Didn't know what to film while recording. Maybe you can count the number of white cars that go by as you listen!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wonderful way to start my day. Thanks Keekee!