Saturday, June 19, 2010

Argentina = muy buenas fiestas


My dad made a joke once after attending Florencia's wedding, he said "There is so much poverty in Argentina because they spend all their money throwing parties."
I think he would make the same joke had he attended Alma's 2nd birthday today.
It was fabulous. Should I start my business back up in the US I have a lot of new ideas. Join the party if you may. I promise you will be intrigued.



Meet Alma we are VERY HAPPY that she turned 2 today.


Now check out these videos. The party went out with a BANG! Of course they saved the best for last, but I can't hold out on you guys, so first off : BLACK LIGHTS!




Black light defected due to flash, but you get the idea.



Well Color me happy, Whinnie Pooh took a rainbow crap and the kids are rummaging through it trying to find candy.




THE CLOWNS (Alma's dad) and the MONKEYS (Alma's uncles)
The Clowns salsa dance was just mediocre so no dollar bills just balls
Velcro bananas on the monkeys



Argentine fries. The French would have never let so many kids in the kitchen!! My jokes are getting lame, it's late.


Quack Quack


My hat goes off to those entertainers; two and a half hours of solid fun. Not a soul lost interest, except for some of the men who have clearly lost touch with their juvenescence.
I do hope the family isn't expecting Pili's party to be of the same caliber. Mami Ke-Kee will be doing all the entertaining because as much as I loved the entertainment I still prefer doing things my way, (simple and sweet and funand easy on the pocketbook) atleast while Pili still thinks I'm the best thing to walk the earth.

No comments: