Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pilitis- Como te va?

Tonight I was sitting on the end of the bed and Pili came over to me and grabbed my hand and said something but it wasn't clear. I went on about my business but she kept doing it; grabbing my hand and saying something that sounded like say va. I realized I needed to figure it out because I could tell she thought she was cute and doing something pretty nifty. It hit me within seconds, thank goodness. She's been observing at church the last few months. She was giving me a hand shake and saying "Como te va?" How's it going?
Oh this little girl it quick :)
Mabel and Pili at church both in their matching plaid. Jorge took a dozen pictures with his blackberry but it looks like he sent me the not so best one. I fear Mabel wouldn't approve.

No comments: