Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am still Loyal

And I'm proud to be an American......
Proof that we were watching and rooting for USA!
They put up a good fight. I really am proud.
It's not over though, you all can chant with us now!!!
Vamos Vamos Argentina. Surely you've got it down by now.
We've got a big game tomorrow!!


Chanting Patriotically


The kids were not watching the game.

Converted garage into playroom. First playroom I've ever seen in BA



Andrea was a fabulous host. Nico met Andrea and her family when he was six and on vacation. The Delellis and Rodriguez family hit it off and took summer vacations together for the next 10 years and became great friends. I ran into Andrea several weeks ago in the plaza and turns out they live in our same neighborhood. Olivia her blonde daughter is almost 3 and is so fun, I think Pili has landed herself a good friend.




Andrea's parents Luisa and Daniel. Luisa scored lots of besos by bring Mati a bakugan :) They actually stopped by last year while visiting NY to say hi.


of course we had ASADO from off that parilla behind the swing.

No comments: