Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup Twenty Ten here we come




The last month or so we've been collecting these WC soccer player stickers for Mati's album. Do these Albums exist in the US? It's kind of like baseball cards.
The kids trade (one-for-one) however, I didn't know this rule and when Juan and Peti came over I took about 30 of theirs and they only needed five of ours. The next day we went to the Almacen (grocer) cross the streeet to trade with the owner's kids and I took 8 of his and he took two of mine. He said "Don't forget to bring me back the other six, you know the rule right?" Pobre Juan, but the kid is so dang cute he told his dad it was ok because he realized that Matias didn't have a lot and wanted to give him the 30 something stickers. We've been collecting like crazy trying to repay Juan.
And I learned a name of an American player.... Go Robbie Rogers sure hope you guys kick the Brit's boo-tay

No comments: