Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Arapey, Uruguay (known for it's thermal springs)


http://www.arapeythermal.com.uy/hotel.html
When I was 19 I thought Punta Cana, Dominican Republic was da' bomb. Five years later and pregnant with Matias I found Amsterdam, Holland to be so dreamy. I imagined myself living on a boat on one of it's canals and having one of those crafty bikes those Dutch have created for hauling around the tots. Now a decade has gone by and I'm convinced that Arapey, Uruguay should be listed as one of the wonders of the world or maybe Best vacation spot for families in the world would be more appropriate. I'm hoping I can convince someone to come visit me and take a trip with us. Sara, I know your dad loves Uruguay and Scott Paraguay just around the corner!! And Katie, Jon is so past due to visit his mission peeps. Marin, you and Gil are close I know for a big trip south. Jessi, this place is full of Brasilians. We're waiting on you guys! Now bare with me as I take you to the Delellis family's favorite spot in the world (for now anyways) via Blogger!

No comments: