Friday, June 18, 2010

Did I embarass you?

Yesterday I went to pick Matias up from school all decked out in my Argentina gear WIG and all. I thought Mati would get a kick out of it and maybe even his friends too. I hoped the mother's wouldn't turn their backs on me.
When Mati saw me through his window, he had a strange look on his face, maybe I was being paranoid but he didn't seem so excited to see me looking like an Argentine clown, and I thought oh no maybe I've embarassed him.
I asked him last night. "Mati did I embarass you today at school with that funny wig on." He said " No, but I didn't know it was you and then when I realized I came running really fast."

Swoosh. I feel better.

And our Little Pli is a Big Fan too.
She goes around the house singing Vamos Vamos Argentina and Ole Ole Ole. Her latest lullabies are all soccer songs.
Is the national WC Hymn a hit in the US? Here's the spanish/english version Now Wave your FLAG We love it!
O O O O Ooooooo Oooooo OO Ooooooooo

En las calles muchos manos
levantadas, celebrando.
Una fiesta sin descanso,
los paises como hermanos.

Seremos Grandes, Seremos Fuertes,
Somos un pueblo
Bandera de libertad
que viene y que va



No comments: