Friday, June 18, 2010

bendito tu eres entre todas las mujeres


blessed art thou among women


I invited a few kids over today and only the girls showed up. I was feeling really bad for Mati and offered to call his neighbor friend Tizi to come over. What I failed to recognize was that Mati was in HEAVEN! Tres chicas all to himself.







A couple of days ago he informed me, as if I didn't know, that girls had boyfirends and boys had girlfriends and then they get married. He was going to marry Peti his friend (who is a boy). He obviously still has some sorting out to do. I said "you can't marry Peti he is a boy" His response "yes it would be cute" He went on to tell me that Ema is Peti's girlfriend and that we needed to invite her to his birthday party. I asked him who was his girlfriend and he said "Pili" Perfect answer!

No comments: