Monday, June 14, 2010

La rubia tarada - dumb blonde

La rubia tarada, bronceada, aburrida, The stupid, tan, boring blonde
Me dice "Porque te Pelaste" says to me "why did you shave your head?"
Y Yo "Por el asco me da tu sociedad. and I say "your society makes me sick,
Por el pelo de hoy cuanto gastaste?" How much did you pay today to dye your hair?

You'd have to hear the song by Sumo but it's one of Nico's favorites and I can't believe after singing these stanzas so many times he still insisted I go blonde. If I remember right I was just going for some highlights. But my girlfriend who claimed she was a professional and was going to make me look like one of Victoria Secret's models really didn't know what she was doing.





I got him back
(we look sad here cause I'm about to put him back on a plane to BA.
His abuelo about had a heart attack when he saw him and asked him. "Where's the tatoo?")





Nico or Sisco? Anybody remember that thong song???

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You are way too cute for your own good. These pictures are AWESOME. ;)