Sunday, June 13, 2010

Argentina vs Nigeria 1-0

First off let me make it clear that Nico and I have made a ton of friends. However, we prefer hanging out with the older folk who clothed us, fed us, and taught us to love futbol.
These older folk actually made for some dang good company. 11-7 non-stop. They may have more energy than us.








Fernando my Bro-in-law asked me one day "What are those hamburgers that you guys eat in Highschool that are all falling apart?" I was stumped. "What movie did you say you watched where you saw these crazy hamburgers?" And then it hit me SLOPPY JOES! Thought it a good occasion to introduce SJ to the family. Oh and they loved them. Thanks to Janelle for the recipe which came from the one and only online NY Grocer FRESH DIRECT!! Shot out!


The gals lost interest in the USA/ENGLAND game and decided to play some Rummy and Burako (the table game of Argentina) I whooped up on the abuelas, though at times I thought they would surely take me down.


No comments: